Saturday, February 13, 2010

Out & About

I'm currently stuck in a truck that smells like POOP!

My carrier was left out and had I known I would get stuck riding in the noisy, smelly, filthy thing that the man always is driving, I would have not so earnestly jumped to the opportunity to tag along with MY human.

To make things worse, those two other men that come in MY house every day are with me and my peeps and they smell worse than this truck. Maybe they are the reason this truck reeks so bad. Yep- that's it.

Something was said about "cat food" which no doubt means I'm going to get a new toy, hopefully some more mice. The noisy hotdog that lives in MY house keeps chewing up my mice. Little bastard!

(> " " <)
( ='o'= )
(,,)♥(,,)
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!