Saturday, February 13, 2010

Humans, what they really don't know......

"Mom" hasn't a clue, but........ I have my own email account set up on her Blackberry. HA! She's not the only one that has the talents to figure out all these little technological goodies. Just what do you humans think we are up to when you're not paying attention? We're definitely emulating what you do when we appear to be merely observing. *meow*

I promise to answer all my emails and I'm also trying to get my bratty brother here to co-author and keep you posted on his pampered life. Although, I must mention that I am probably more spoiled than he is. My mom holds back nothing when it comes to my comforts, wants and desires.

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions as to what my mom should be looking to obtain for my entertainment or nutritional needs, don't be afraid to leave a suggestion or send me a message! Or maybe send her a message. Yeah, that might work!

Time for a nap!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!