Sunday, February 14, 2010

All it did was snow

today. So, I did what any intelligent feline would do......

I slept. A lot. When I did get up, "mom" said something about a mouse, so I kept a real close eye on her and she produced one of those lovely critters, throwing it in my bed. Of course, I immediately pounced on that sucker, ran to the bedroom with it and that silly excuse of a wiener dog followed me, taking my mouse away and ate it.

Fifteen minutes later, the dummy is puking it up.

As much as I really enjoy playing with those things, I really enjoy seeing that dog puke up MY toys even more. Serves him right. "Mom" is always griping about that dog destroying MY toys. Like his toys aren't good enough.

Maybe if I suck up a bit, she'll go get me another one of those mice to give to the dog again....... for some reason, I love hearing that dog getting griped at.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!