Friday, March 12, 2010

I sure have an odd lifestyle

I seem to spend more time in that stinkin' car these days than get to stay home. So, because of that fact, I've decided that riding on the dash and stretching out across it gives me a much better view in navigating for my oh so easily manipulated humans. Needless to say, this isn't going over well with Mom. One of them always ends up dragging me off from that excellent vantage point and putting me back on my space in between the seats, on my cushy bed. When will these STOOPID humans ever figure out that I can help them decide where to drive to if I can see firsthand where we are going?

Of course, I'm always happy to go along with them, happy to stay in the car, after all, I own the entire back seat, litter box on the floor, food and water on the other side, my hidey carrier with my blanket inside in the middle of the seat, toys in a basket in the rear window (which I always scatter all over the car) and another bed in the rear window, where I can observe even more stupid humans when I'm stuck waiting on whatever they do when they leave the car.

Today, just me and Mom went to town, she went into that building where that man I really don't care for is in all the time (however, I do like his home- his wife is really nice and isn't in my face and just loves it when I play their piano). Then we went to another friend of hers and hung out there the rest of the day. They played on the computer and I checked out the basement, pantry (was hoping to find better munchies than what I have at home) and finally gave up on leaving, so I curled up and went to sleep on my bed, AFTER I went through their entire home, looking for anything of interest. Come to think of it, I left one of my toys there. We'll be back, no doubt. Geez, I have to have a few things scattered around the country!

Now, Mom is sitting in her recliner, watching the boob tube and I'm thinking of my next move to get her to come to bed, it is after all, past our regularly scheduled time for her to turn on the boob tube in the bedroom and start settling in for the night.

Oh, and on a side note- she recently set up my Google home page with all kinds of toys for me. Now I have a hamster on a wheel, that I can't play with, but I have to feed- an aquarium with fish swimming around. That one is really fascinating! And these eyeballs that follow the pointer around. I find that toy somewhat disturbing, along with the ridiculous penguins that come waddling to the pointer when I move it there.

Whatever happened to some decent eats and good brushing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!